Victoria Avenue have invited the West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association to run an after school Basketball Program as part of our ongoing commitment to increasing student participation in sport.
The program will commence in Term 2 and is open to all Victoria Avenue students.
Benefits and outcomes for students include:
- Fun, action packed and active basketball program.
- Players learn teamwork, improved coordination and develop an understanding of the game.
- Learn key skills: shooting, dribbling, passing and teamwork.
- The program is ideal for recreational or inexperienced players.
- Develops an early understanding of group sports and sportsmanship.
- Develops gross-motor skills and coordination, skills learnt are transferable to any sport.
- Interact & make new friends.
- Builds confidence.
- Promotes an active lifestyle.
The program will be run by qualified West Sydney Wolves basketball coaches and full supervision will be provided at all times.