Undergo an athletic assessment and create your player profile
at the West Sydney Wolves Athletic Testing Combine!
PCYC Auburn, Wyatt Park, Church Street, Lidcombe, NSW 2141
Saturday 21st November 2020
Times (Please allow up to 2 hours for yourself/ your child)
U12 at 10:00am
U14 at 11:00am
U16 & U18 at 12:00pm
YL(18- 22yrs) at 1:00pm
Enjoy a delicious sausage sizzle on the day! (Included in the registration fee + available to purchase!)
- To participate in the West Sydney Wolves Athletic Testing Combine 2021, players will be required to pay a non- refundable fee of $30 (plus 4% merchant fee).
- Players are required to wear a black singlet and black shorts to the Combine. If you are already a member of the 2020 Representative Program, you may wear your official training gear.
- Players are required to bring their own basketball labelled clearly with their name.
- Players must arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the commencement of the relevant Combine session time.
- As per COVID- 19 Safety Guidelines, strictly no more than two individuals may accompany a player to the Combine. 1.5m social distancing and the wearing of a mask is greatly encouraged, and all visitors/ players are required to follow implemented entry/ exit protocol.
- Players must be checked in by a West Sydney Wolves staff member on the day, and should have their unique ID number clearly visibly on the arm.
The Wolves Athletics Testing Combine is held in partnership with Precision Athletica.
Precision Athletica works cross disciplines with high-level athletes, young sportspeople and passionate people who want to keep their body in peak shape and learn how to perform at a higher level. Click here to learn more about what they do!
The following aspects are assessed during the West Sydney Wolves Athletic Testing Combine:
- Landing mechanics
- Proprioception on the ankles (wobble board test)
- Wingspan measurement
- Ankle Dorsi Flexion
- Anthropometrical measurement
- Basic movement skills (skip/ hop/ throw/ catch)
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
- Vertical Jump (Counter & Non Counter)
- Broad Jump (Counter & Non Counter + Single Leg)
- 5-10-5 Agility Test (Speed Gates)
- 20m Sprint (10m Split- Speed Gates)
NOTE: Registration for the Athletic Combine Testing closes at midnight of Thursday 19th November 2020