Our Representative Trials work to assess and select talented basketball athletes who have the potential for greatness at state level basketball. Our goal is to develop highly skilled players who have the mental, technical and physical attributes to play at the state level, and foster a positive, fulfilling experience for everyone involved. Players are selected via a set of trials conducted before the commencement of the new 2021 season according to age group.
REPRESENTATIVE TRIALS 2021
2021 Representative Selection Trials
Wednesday 13th January 2021
Youth League (18-21) (Boys & Girls): 07:00pm – 09:30pm
Saturday 16th January 2021
U12 (Boys & Girls): 9:30am – 11:30am
U14 (Boys & Girls): 12:00pm – 02:00pm
U16 (Boys & Girls): 02:30pm – 04:30pm
Wednesday 20th January 2021
U18 (Boys & Girls): 07:00pm – 09:30pm
All BOYS reps trials are in the second selection phase.
If you were successful in the first round, you would have been sent a link to your email enabling you to register to the Selection trials.
All GIRLS reps trials are OPEN trials.
NOTE: If you represented a different Association in 2020, please fill out the Permission to Trial Form and return it to your Association before registering to trial with the West Sydney Wolves.
Important Information and Rules
The West Sydney Wolves Open Trials are open to all basketball players interested in joining the West Sydney Wolves Representative Program in 2021.
NOTE: When registering using the button above, you will be required to upload a headshot (no bigger than 3 mb in size). This helps us with player identification and assessment.
Players who are successful in the Open Trials will be invited to the second trialing stage, Selection. Successful players will be contacted via email.
- To participate in the West Sydney Wolves 2021 Representative Trials, players will be required to pay a non- refundable fee of $20 (plus 4% merchant fee) per round.
- Players with unpaid fees from any basketball Association will not be eligible to register or attend a trial with the West Sydney Wolves.
- Players are required to wear a black singlet and black shorts to the Trial. If you are already a member of the 2020 Representative Program, you may wear your official training gear.
- Players are required to bring their own basketball labelled clearly with their name.
- Players must arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the commencement of the relevant Trial session time.
- As per COVID- 19 Safety Guidelines, strictly no more than two individuals may accompany a player to the Trial. 1.5m social distancing and the wearing of a mask is greatly encouraged, and all visitors/ players are required to follow implemented entry/ exit protocol.
- Players must be checked in by a West Sydney Wolves staff member on the day, and should have their unique ID number clearly visible on their arm.
- Successful players will be required to participate in the West Sydney Wolves Domestic 5×5 Competition.