Our Representative Trials work to assess and select talented basketball athletes who have the potential for greatness at state level basketball. Our goal is to develop highly skilled players who have the mental, technical and physical attributes to play at the state level, and foster a positive, fulfilling experience for everyone involved. Players are selected via a set of trials conducted before the commencement of the new 2022 season according to age group.
REPRESENTATIVE TRIALS 2022
2022 Representative Selection Trials
Round 1 (Monday 8th November 2021 – Saturday 13th November 2021) at PCYC Auburn
Monday 8th Nov 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Tuesday 9th Nov 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday 10th Nov 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Thursday 11th Nov 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday 13th Nov 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Saturday 13th Nov 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Successful players will be invited to Round 2 Trials where our 2022 Representative players will be selected. 🥇
All GIRLS Representative trials are OPEN trials.
Round 2 (Monday 15th November 2021 – Saturday 20th November 2021)
Monday 15th Nov 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Tuesday 16th Nov 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday 17th Nov 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Thursday 18th Nov 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Saturday 20th Nov 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Saturday 20th Nov 2:00 – 4:00 pm
NOTE: If you represented a different Association in 2021, please complete online the Intent to Trial Form before registering to trial with the West Sydney Wolves.
Important Information and Rules
The West Sydney Wolves Representative Trials are open to all basketball players interested in joining the West Sydney Wolves Representative Program in 2022.
NOTE: When registering, you will be required to upload a headshot (no bigger than 3 MB in size). This will help with player identification and assessment.
Players who are successful in the first round will be invited to the second round of trials. Successful players will be contacted via email.
• To participate in the West Sydney Wolves 2022 Representative Trials, players will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of $20 (plus 4% merchant fee) per round.
• Players with unpaid fees from our association, or any other association, will not qualify for the team selection.
• Players are required to wear a black singlet/jersey and black shorts to the trial. If you are already a member of the 2021 Wolves Representative Program, please wear your official training gear.
• It is mandatory for players to bring their own basketball labelled clearly with their name.
• All visitors/ players are required to follow COVID-19 Safety Guidelines as outlined by the venue. Click here for PCYC Auburn COVID Guidelines.
• Players must check-in 20 minutes prior to the commencement of their relevant trial session time.
• It is mandatory for all successful players to participate in the West Sydney Wolves Winter Domestic 5×5 Competition.
• If you are successful in being selected as a 2022 representative player for the West Sydney Wolves, training and home games as of March 2022 will be played at the new home of the Wolves, located in Camellia and not PCYC Auburn.