Expression of interests are now open for all 2021 Representative Coaching Positions.
The following qualifications are the minimum requirement for the West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association.
These qualifications must be current at the time of your application and the submitted details must be kept current throughout your term as Coach, if selected;
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of BNSW Club Coach Accreditation (formerly known as Level 1)
- Applicants must have applied for and received their working with children check (WWCC)
If successful, the West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association will expect the following from our coaches:
- Coaches must at all times be an advocate for the association.
- Coaches must be a positive role model and instil a sense of fair play within their team.
- Coaches must also encourage their team to be respectful of the opposition players, coaches, spectators and referees.
- Coaches must strive to develop a team culture that encourages team members to have a sense of pride and loyalty to the West Sydney Wolves.
The West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association will select coaches in accordance with the above qualifications and who the association feels will best meet the desired criteria.
Please complete the information below and note that the submission of this information will be your acknowledgement that you have read and accepted the above terms, conditions and expectations.
If selected, please note that there will be further information required from you & paperwork that requires your signature. You will be required to attend an interview as part of the selection process this year.