WEST SYDNEY WOLVES AMBASSADOR PROGRAM JOIN THE REVOLUTION BE PART OF A DEDICATED AND PASSIONATE TEAM & CLUB
What is the Ambassador Program
West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association wants to create basketball ambassadors within our schools, to help engage children within our community by encouraging participation in basketball, providing junior 3 on 3, 5 on 5 competitions and grassroots development programs for all ages and abilities, while generating lifelong support for West Sydney Wolves from the teachers, school, community and the student body.
Who can join
The WSW School Ambassadors program is for primary and secondary school teachers and sports co-ordinators in the Parramatta, Cumberland, Burwood, Strathfield and Canada Bay LGA’s. West Sydney Wolves Basketball Association will provide participating schools and teachers with free resources to teach and develop basketball at their school.
WSW SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
- Access and support for disadvantaged children each year to WSWBA programs.
- A free teachers Ambassador Pack.
- WSW polo top
- WSW cap
- 5 basketballs (For students to use during breaks)
- VIP invite to WSW events
- Free WSW Basketball Training Manual.
- 1 free introductory clinic at our facility or your school.
- Professional coaching development of staff.
- Regular assistance from WSW development coaches.
- Set-up school basketball club and assist placement of players/teams into competitions.
- Assistance with school PSSA basketball team.
- Assistance with school SSSA basketball team.
- Assistance with the development of referees.
- Assistance with Sporting School applications.
- Provide junior 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 competitions at WSWBA for students.
- Provide BNSW & BA representative pathways for students.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF AN AMBASSADOR
- Promote and encourage basketball programs and the health benefits of an active lifestyle.
- Promote WSW basketball themed training plans.
- Assist with the placement of a WSWBA banner near the school entry points.
- Assist in the distribution of WSW basketball programs and resources.
- Ensure participation of the school in WSW basketball programs.
- Promote WSW holiday clinics, training programs and competitions in media/school newsletters.
- Ensure WSW basketball activities are implemented into the schools sport program.
- Ensure basketballs are available for the students to play with during breaks.
- Inform students, parents and the community about WSWBA Representative basketball pathways.
- Regular communication with WSWBA.
- Assist to place students and school teams into basketball competitions at WSW Basketball Association.
- Assist to place students into basketball training programs at WSW Basketball Association.
- Exclusive additional benefits based on engagement levels and success throughout the school year.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
All WSW School Ambassadors, School Principles, and Co-Ordinators at their school will be rewarded and recognised by WSW in several forms. All WSW Ambassadors will also have the opportunity to be selected for WSW Ambassador of the Year and the winner will be gifted an appreciation plaque, a family pass to an in-season NBL or WNBL Game and a WSW Gift.
HOW TO BECOME A WSW AMBASSADOR
West Sydney Wolves are now taking applications for the Ambassador Program.
To apply for the program, please contact our basketball department on 1300 855 679 – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.